01 February 2012

I Flew Over the Entire Continent of Africa.

Hello everybody!

Thank you for the good luck wishes and positive thoughts. I'm currently safe in Port Elizabeth after a long journey from Boston to Zurich to Johannesburg and finally, PE! It's been pretty stress free overall with lots of helpful people guiding me to where I needed to go throughout the trip. This has definitely been one of the most exciting and surreal experiences of my life so far. Just knowing that at this moment I am sitting on the tip of South Africa is absolutely mind-blowing!! I am so happy to finally be here, and am trying to be as ready as possible for everything that's coming my way.

It was a little rainy in Port Elizabeth today, but apparently the weather is changing all the time, so we're hoping for sun tomorrow. Even in the rain, the beach is beautiful and the air is still warm. As I explore more over the next few days, I'll definitely be writing in more detail and positing photos. As for right now, catching up on sleep is a top priority!

No comments:

Post a Comment